Voiceglue 0.9 has been released.
It’s a fairly significant upgrade from 0.8.
Some of the changes are:
- Auto-install support for Ubuntu 8.04 & 8.10 and Fedora 9 and 10
- Parameter-passsing from Asterisk dialplan
- Easy alternate TTS support
- Fixed VXML 2.1 tag DOM functions in Ubuntu
- Fixed mangling of certain characters in TTS and grammars
- Fixed recording hangups sometimes not being handled properly
- Fixed improper grammar type detection
and lots of bug fixes.
You can get it in the Downloads section.
Voiceglue documentation has also been improved with this release, and is now in the new voiceglue wiki so that the community can help maintain and extend it.